Popularization of scientific research
A programme for the popularization of scientific research is being created with the aim of supporting large-scale and long-term activities that increase the popularity of research in media, education and youth hobby activities. Cooperation has been initiated with Estonian Public Broadcasting in the form of a memorandum of understanding signed by the MER with a view to jointly preparing and supporting the development of programmes, news, events, information materials, and information portals that popularize science. In addition, there are annual competitions and application rounds related to the popularization of science:
- Project competition for the popularization of science.
- Estonian Science Popularization Award.
- National student research competition.
- National research competition for pupils.
- National education research competition.
- National competition for student inventors.